I monitor analytics and brand engagement to demonstrate the ROI that my work delivers. I look to see continued improvement as business owners and I implement valuable platforms that align well with key audiences and current clients.
Analytics and Outcomes
- Satsuma Designs has seen over a 2,000%* increase in website traffic over any given 30 day period since I began working with them on online marketing and social media in February, 2013. Additionally, referrals from exterior (social) sites are up 3,000% + * see screenshots
- Seattle’s Child’s Facebook audience has grown from 300 to 2,400+ with an average monthly budget of less than $10. Both on-page engagement and direct referral traffic to their website continue to grow. Seattle’s Child sees over 1,000 average direct referrals / 30 day periodfrom Facebook.
- Seattle’s Child has seen a doubling of the number of unique visitors to their website year over year [2 years running] and an increase of 850% in website referrals from Facebook from the time I started working with them.
Engagement patterns on social platforms vary according to many variables including shifting algorithms, time of year and a client’s ability to spend on native advertising. That being said, I work to increase engagement, create brand-advocates and continually build overall brand awareness.
- Some clients, such as Capitol Cider, have very vocal fans across platforms. Momentum can be added by simply engaging in a conversation, repeating their messages and maintaining brand voice.
- Seattle’s Child has an audience that demands timely updates and quick responses. When you engage quickly with them, they circle back. This lowered response time builds their appreciation for the brand, increases brand credibility and ensures that they will continue engaging with the Seattle’s Child social platforms and their products (website and magazine).
- Gourmondo Catering benefits from a natural base of fans. Getting them to engage can be slightly tougher (they seem to spend less time on social platforms than other client audiences) but delivering the right content at the right time has great results.
Film, Writing and Brand Curation
I’m comfortable working in many different forms to curate and create brand content.
- directing and co-editing short marketing pieces
- drafting blog and website content for multiple clients
- using amature photography skills to supplement professional and stock photography for social platforms, newsletters, websites, etc
*I’ve excluded some numbers from screenshot to protect my clients.